Monday 30 July 2012

Featured: Wedding Inspiration

Lagos, NIGERIA - This morning after a long weekend, I was trying to get some rest and as my friends would say add a little flesh when i realized i forgot to turn off the radio of my handheld device and the red light was blinking.. I knew it would be one of my client. And behold it is my very own friend from ibadan, Heard i was coming to ibadan and got a wedding job waiting for me. So i decided to try and get some inspiration.
I visited so many sites to get some, but i wasnt getting any. So i decided to just switch off my laptop and sleep when a write-up popped on. Behold it was a shoot that was done for a lovely couple by Jessica Janae Photography (Click to check her work out).

Something about this shoot is
The way the groom look sharp in his grey suit,checked tie and gold cufflinks to match his gold wedding band (You know how we at #RAFA love sharp looks)

The sweet 'First Look' between the couple











Well, Just not to say too much.. You can see for yourselves
The Blush Skirted  wedding dress with sleeves, pink tuck detailing, intricate, sparkly belt and OMG... Pockets!
And who knows a simply white room and comfy chairs would make the perfect backdrop?!
Thanks to the fantastic Jessica of Jessica Janae Photography for sharing this.. Such an inspiration.
So…thoughts please, I’m sure I’m not the only one blown away by this stylish shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment