1. Dunagrees: Dungarees, whether trousers, shorts or dresses, are a major no-no. Girls look at you and think 'She looks so cute!'. Boys think "Why is she dressed like a giant baby?
2. Shoulder Pads: Leaves most men cold. No one we asked was keen on shoulder pads on girls, except one man with a Joan Collins fetish who wishes to remain nameless.
3. Granny Chic: (See also geek chic, vintage lovers). Nothing says 'spinster' like a prim floral dress, Edwardian ankle-boots (with ankle socks - aaaargh!!!), and a purse "All this look needs is some cats" said one disapproving man.
4. Clogs: Babes looks thoroughly chic to us in their Breton top and clogs. "Oh no! clogs! the worst!!! So deeply unsexy..." said one withering male. That told us then.
5. Ankle Socks and Heels: A kooky, cool twist on evening wear we say. "Contrived and try-hard" said one, "It works on Rihanna, but then so does everything
6. Dr Martens Boot: (cc Engineering Workshop Boots) They appeal to our 16 year-old selves, but we know these are never going to be man pleasers "Don't even go there...
7. Leopard Prints: Timeless, glamorous and goes with everything? "Tacky" said one, "Hideous" said another, "Pat Butcher!" exclaimed a third. Sorry Girls...
8. JumpSuits: We're thinking Studio 54, CodedApparel cc@CodedApparel, Scopnat cc@Scopnat ... They're thinking "Only if you're a supermodel".
9. Boyfriends Jean: We love to roll them up and dress them up. They remind me of annoying girls at Uni showing off that they've got a boyfriend!
10. Harem Pants: They hide a multitude of sins, cool, exotic, and above all, comfortable? "Hammertime!", "She looks like she's c***ped herself!".